How Our Site Works

Welcome to our friendly writer to writer warning site. This site allows writers to warn others about clients who have not paid them for work done. The person that maintains this blog makes no claims to any validity of any of the statements made by others on this site. This is not a site where we pursue any legal action, and we intend no harm against anyone mentioned here. It is simply a place for writers to talk about clients that they have had who did not pay them for their work.

email us at : writerstowriterswarnings@gmail.com

If you are mentioned on this site, and you think that you have been misrepresented, PLEASE comment to explain to others the situation. This is a place for writers to leave their own experiences about what has happened to them. If you have worked with a writer that is angry with you and has posted your name here, PLEASE defend yourself! We seek to explore all of the options and we want to hear your side of the story!

What If A Scammer Approaches You For Work?

If someone listed on this site, or on others sites approaches you and asks you to do work, how should you answer? The polite way is to say "No, thank you" or simply not to reply to the email. BUT THIS WONT STOP THEM FROM SCAMMING!

The only way to make things like this blog work is to reply to them with the truth. Say, for instance, "I saw your name and email on a blog warning me about scammers. Because of that, I will work for you, but only on a pre-pay basis. You pay me first, and then I will do the work." The only way that we can stop these people is by making them aware that we all know what they are doing. Let them know upfront. Make them go to the trouble of changing their email addresses again and again again. It is one of the only things that we poor, unrepresented writers can do to try to stop it. Stand up for yourself. TELL them that you know they are a scammer.

Friday, November 14, 2008

Calvin Dee

From A Comment:

There is a guy by the name of Calvin Dee. His email id is mistermotivation@gmail.com

He does not pay for the work ho gets written from writers like us.

Please avoid him at all costs. Well, if you work with him, you are not going to get paid anyways.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

This is so not true. I've been working with this guy for over 8 months now and i get paid every month. He's kinda strict about content and makes me tweak stuff a bit to get the tone right or watever.But seriuosly dude I always got paid. What did you do? send in plagiarised content or spell "he" as "ho"? No one's gonna pay you if you can't write well.

Anonymous said...

Hey

This is so not true. I've been working with this guy for over 8 months now and I get paid every month. He's kinda strict about content and makes me tweak stuff a bit to get the tone right or whatever.But seriuosly dude I always got paid. What did you do? send in plagiarised content or spell "he" as "ho"? No one's gonna pay you if you pass off other people's work as your own you know!

Ramachandran Pillai said...

That is very strange because I earn up to $200 to $250 per month from mistermotivation@gmail.com. I write and send in my accounts before the third and I am always paid. I have been working for almost 2 years.

How come you did not get paid? Were you fired?

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I tottaly agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement